Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is wrong with me?


I forgot to do something that was very important, how could that happen? What’s wrong with me?

“What’s wrong with me?” is the question we ask every time we make a mistake.

I don’t think there is anything in particular wrong with us besides being human and making human errors.

Every time we do something good we never say, “what is so great about me that I can do this so efficiently?”

For whatever reason, we always stick out our mistakes and ignore our achievements.

It is time to let go of that behavior and get the feel of your greatness.

Every time you make a mistake (no matter how big) instead of picking on yourself, think of a caption that says: “Lesson Learned” and move on to the next project.

Every time you do something successfully (no matter how small), pat yourself on the back and say, “I am amazing”.

Repeat this until it becomes a habit.

This is not applicable to lazy people. Always work honestly & truthfully and biggest problems will become small and smallest achievements will turn into glorious moments.

I am amazing that I wrote this ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment