Monday, February 20, 2012

Job Affirmations

I have a wonderful career
I accept a new job that gives me good benefits
I get plenty of paid vacation
I love my job
My work is always recognized positively
My job is wonderful
My workplace is my second home
My colleagues are also my friends
I enjoy my workplace immensely
It is fun to work with my friends
My job is fun
I am always productive at my work
I am efficient at my work
I am a valued employee
My manager loves me
I get along with all my coworkers
I give productive ideas
All my meetings are fruitful
My work is awesome
I know that new opportunities are always opening up for me
My work is valued
I am valued and appreciated immensely
I am very lucky to have such a wonderful job
I am in love with my job
Everybody at my work loves, respects and values me
My workplace is filled with laughter
I am relaxed at my work
I am able to make creative and right decisions
I have wonderful ideas
My ideas are welcomed by my manger and coworkers
I am always able to find solutions
I am praised for my wonderful work
I enjoy what I do
I get paid abundantly
I am satisfied at my job
Every day I learn new things that benefit me personally and professionally
I am always able to maintain professional behavior
My colleagues are professional
I am calm and centered at my work
I am able to focus positively at my job
I bless my job with love
When it is time for me to move forward I receive many job offers
I am dependable and responsible
I carry all my work efficiently
I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful job
I appreciate my work

No comments:

Post a Comment