Monday, April 16, 2012

Creativity Affirmations


I am creative
Creative forces flow through me
I follow my inner guidance to the creativity
I am talented
I create beautiful objects
Universe speaks through me
I have many creative ideas that I follow through
I take the first step towards manifesting my creativity into reality
My talent is recognized positively
I recognize myself for my creative talents
I respect myself by utilizing my talents for the greater good of the world
I positively change the world through my creativity
I attract people who support my creativity
I attract people who need my creative talents
I attract situations/places where I am able to demonstrate my talents
I have faith in myself
I know what I am good at
Universal love flows through my creative talent
I get paid abundantly for using my natural creativity
I am blessed with creativity and I use it now
I act despite my fears
Whether I succeed or not I always pursue my talents
It is fun to do what I love to do
I get paid to do what I love to do
I am grateful for the blessings of – my talent and opportunities


No comments:

Post a Comment