Sunday, April 8, 2012

Success Affirmations


Everything I touch is a success
I am able to accomplish anything I want
Success comes naturally to me
I am a success
I learn from my mistakes
It is easy to succeed in life
I make wise decisions
I persist and accomplish
I ask for help when I need it
I am surrounded by successful people
I feel inspired
I act despite my fear and achieve my goals
I know how success feels
I attract circumstances that bring me success
I am successful
I support myself
I am surrounded by people who support me
I use constructive criticism to my advantage
I believe in myself
I can do it
I am always able to take the first step towards my goal
I work smart
I am able to get up if I fall
Great opportunities present themselves to me and I am always prepared
I am humbled by my success
I succeed on my principles

No comments:

Post a Comment