Sunday, March 4, 2012

Affirmations for Studies and Exams

To download/print these affirmations click here


Affirmations for Studies:
I enjoy studying
I love learning new things
My brain works best when it is constantly learning
It is easy for me to learn new things
I excel in all my courses
I appreciate the knowledge that I am receiving
I am very lucky to have opportunity to study and learn
I learn quickly
My remember facts and figures easily
My concepts are getting clearer every day
I am able to study continuously for several hours
It is fun to study
Learning is part of the purpose of life
I humbly absorb the knowledge
It is easy to understand all concepts in text book
My books are best friends
Reading is fun
I read before and after my class
I have plenty of time to study
I am able to balance my studies with social life
I enjoy group as well as individual projects
I always finish my homework on time and get 100%
I am confident to ask questions if something is unclear
I have the best professors
I have the best classmates
Everybody wants me to learn and grow
I am very happy to go to school
I bless my classes with love
I always arrive on time to my classes
My efforts are always recognize positively
I am very bright and smart
I am focused
I remember everything that I read
I can concentrate easily
I know that my professors are preparing me for more than just a test
My professors favor me because I am a good student
I am in fact a good student
I pay attention in class
I ask intelligent questions
I can answer the questions that my professors ask in classroom
I am a good team player
I finish my papers on time and receive A
I am always praised for my good work




Affirmations for Exams:
I am always prepare for my exams
My exams are easy for me
I receive As in my exams
I accept the grade of A in all my classes
I have a high GPA
I am always on Dean’s List
All multiple choice questions are very easy
All essay questions are very easy to answer
I know I am getting good grades in my exams
I am focused during my exam
I remember all the answers effortlessly
I have a good memory
I bless the part of my brain that helps me remember the answer
I am a great test taker
I am relaxed while I take my exams
I bless my exams with love and accept As
I celebrate my good grades

No comments:

Post a Comment