Sunday, March 11, 2012

Affirmations for Forgiveness





*************************************************************************
“A team at the University of Pisa in Italy asked people to imagine forgiving someone and then observed changes in cerebral blood flow, which signaled the parts of the brain that became more active. They found that several regions "lit up," especially areas that regulate emotional responses, moral judgments, perceptions of physical pain, and decision making. By creating this kind of neural map, researcher   s hope to learn more about how forgiveness works on both a physical and a psychological level.

Read more: 
http://www.oprah.com/health/How-to-Forgive-Others-Health-Benefits-of-Forgiveness-Fred-Luskin/2#ixzz1op60paby

**************************************************************************

I am willing to forgive
I forgive myself and others
I choose to forgive
I am able to control my emotions
As I forgive, I become free
I let go of the expectations from others
I concentrate on goodness and kindness that I experience
I create my own path
I am in control of my life
No matter who does what, I always have choice over my feelings
I respond with kindness and compassion
I have learned my lessons and accept the fact that there is nothing that I can do to change the past but my future is still in my hand and it is bright
I am easy on myself
I am easy on others
Things are acceptable even if they are not perfect

The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person. – Louise Hay


I let go of the past and embrace my brilliant future
I am in charge
I release myself from the negative energy that was created through the past
I love and accept myself just the way I am
I bless my choices
I become wiser every day

I forgive myself

 The Forgiveness Affirmation Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment