Sunday, March 25, 2012

Health Affirmations


I am very healthy
I lovingly take care of my body
Taking care of my body is a ritual not a task
I eat just enough
I know when to stop eating
I eat healthy food and beverages only
I am blessed with a great body
I am grateful to my body for letting me experience the physical world
I dress my body appropriately
I put only nourishing lotions, oil and powders on my face and body
Healthy food tastes amazing to me
I enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables
Wherever I go, fresh fruits and vegetables are always available for me
I thank the nutrients for nourishing my body
I enjoy working out
Working out is as important as brushing my teeth and taking showers
I always have plenty of time to exercise
I communicate with my body and understand the signals it gives me
I appreciate the love my cells and love them back
I am simply grateful to have this body
I take walks
I meditate frequently
It is easy for me to stay active and eat healthy
My diet is balanced
My exercise routine is balanced
I always have energy to work out
I always have energy to cook and eat fresh meals
I surround myself with people who enjoy similar healthy lifestyle
I respect my body and eating only enough rather than stuffing my little stomach
I know that my body is always trying to do the best for me therefore I take the pledge to help it in every way I can
Thanks to my healthy body, I am spiritually connected to the Universe
I am relaxed and I enjoy life to the fullest
I get great massages
I smile many times throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment